This is inspired by the content produced by various factions of the Twitter Right Wing. This is alternate history based on their ramblings. Any offense taken is not my problem.
Pakistan was down to $4 billion in reserves with $73 billion to repay. The people have begun revolting against the establishment. The Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan, and the Hindutva Movement both saw this as an opportunity to strike.
But there was a third faction that took the world by surprise. In the midst of the chaos, they rose to the top. The Movement of Sol successfully conquered Northern Pakistan. Which made them a permanent enemy of the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan. India annexed Southern Pakistan.
They established neutral but positive ties to this new country.
This new kingdom is meant to be a successor to the Empire of Alexander. They believe in a Greco-Hindu syncretic polytheism.
The men that influence their beliefs are:
- Ray Peat
- Jordan Peterson
- Manly P Hall
- Rich Piana
- Liver King
- Rene Guenon
- Raw Egg Nationalist
The Movement of Sol created a caste system similar to the ones present in India, and the Spanish Empire. In some ways, it is harsher than it’s predecessors.
Because it’s a tripartite caste system, that takes three essential factors into consideration. Lightness, profession of the Father, and your BMI.
It’s all to determine whether you are from a based or cringe bloodline. Lightness of skin, hair, and eye color is perceived as based. The opposite is considered cringe.
If your BMI classes you as over or underweight. That means you are cringe, and need to go to the gym. It starts to become complicated once the profession of the Father is brought up.
Podcaster, Fitness Guru, and Philosopher are considered based. Creative professions can be based, and cringe depending upon certain things. What sort of entertainment did he produce?
Profession of the Father is the deciding factor of your family’s caste. However, there’s some upward mobility. But it requires a thorough examination from priests & priestesses before approval.
The Indo-Greek kingdom of Solarya allows European descended men to have two wives. One wife of European descent, and the other has to be Pakistani. The men of the Solaryan-European nobility are expected to have at least six kids per Wife.
The cruel nature of Solaryan hyper-natalism is this. A Pakistani woman’s first born child must be partially of Solaryan heritage. Which means the conquerors from Europe, and North America always get first shot. This is something the Movement of Sol took from colonialism in Latin & South America. Tweaked it a little, but it’s basically the same.
The birth rate of Solarya is projected to be 5.0 by 2060.
The Kingdom has a healthy relationship with these countries:
- Sri Lanka
- North Korea
- United States
- New Zealand
The Kingdom has an unhealthy relationship with:
- Saudi Arabia
- United Kingdom
Peter Thiel, Elon Musk, and Alex Jones are citizens of Solarya. They’ve played a pivotal role in the early years of the movement. Providing financial support, and so much more.
A mysterious admirer gave Solarya, the blueprints for the Die Glocke. As well as the blueprints for Nikola Tesla’s inventions. He also gave them the maps to Atlantis, Agartha, and Hyperborea.
It is believed that this man is related to Himmler by some. Others believe it is Himmler himself. A small minority believes the admirer is an alien.
Solarya quickly became the most technologically advanced civilization in human history. Thanks to the mysterious admirer, and Elon Musk. Solarya began preparations to invade & conquer Afghanistan in 2050.
Unlike the United States, and previous empires. The Kingdom of Solarya actually has a chance. They’ve got incredible military equipment, and a surplus of young men.
The war lasted five years with 97% of Afghanistan becoming apart of Solarya. The other 3% was spared because the King wanted to focus on esoteric research. Hopefully, they appreciate his mercy.
Swedish men from Stockholm are some of the biggest haters. They are always online complaining about Swedish women going on vacations there. It’s toxic & problematic apparently.
The fashion of Solarya is influenced by 1950s United States, Minoan Crete, Mycenaean Greece, and Northwestern India. It’s strange but beautiful to see. Some high end American fashion companies are borrowing from this unique style.
The Roman Groypers is a terrorist organization inspired by Nick Fuentes, Baked Alaska, and John Doyle. They consider Solarya to be the host nation of the Anti-Christ.
They’ve clashed with Solaryan forces on the Iran-Solaryan border for a few months now.